Emporium Popups and Solemn Oath Brewery Announce: The Void
Running October 11th – November 3rd
Tues. – Fri. 5p – 2a | Sat. 5p – 3a | Sun. 5p – 12a
Emporium Popups and Solemn Oath announce The Void, a twenty-four day spectacle of beer, collaboration, friends, music, and good vibes born from the SOB family happening from Oct. 11 through Nov. 3. As always beer will be flowing steadily. The jams will be back-to-back.
The event will host a rotating lineup of Solemn Oath beers, including the debut of dual collaboration beers between Emporium and SOB in Afterlife Kids and Shake Senora. Solemn Oath’s Goldmund, a Mexican Chocolate Stout, and wood-aged version will be released at the close of the pop-up on Saturday, November 3.
If you open your Handbook for the Recently Deceased under the heading “Beer” it will instruct you to find “Afterlife Kids” from Solemn Oath and Emporium, crafted especially for those beginning their post-livelihood. Afterlife Kids is a double dry-hopped India Pale Ale with enough Denali, Citra, and Simcoe to satisfy the dead, deadski, gone, split, out of here, afterlife kids, deceased-ahh. All the aroma 7% ABV, and available in portable handhelds.
Shake Senora is a 5.5% Hazy Pale Ale double dry hopped with the truly unique tropical fruit and apple-pear nose-breaking Calypso hops. Extremely sessionable and a fierce original. The urge to do the Calypso dance is overwhelming you. It throws your body in the air and rocks you in time with the tropics. Left to right is the tempo, it won’t leave you in a haze.
Most nights will feature events with partners including Cards Against Humanity, Plant Shop Chicago, Aux Cord DJs/These Days (every Saturday), Inhuman Conditions, Holy Mountain Brewing (October 14) Cigar City Brewing
- Thurs. 10/11 – Opening Night, Aux Cord/These Days DJing, Dual Beer Release
- Fri. 10/12 – SOB Playlist/SOB music vibes
- Sat. 10/13 – Aux Cord/These Days DJing
- Sun. 10/14 – The Old Order member party/industry party/ Holy Mt. Release
- Tues. 10/16 – ATA Social Club Fundraiser – Dog Night ($1 from all drafts to ATA)
- Fri. 10/19 – Viking Release // DJ Timmy V (10p)
- Sat. 10/20 – Aux Cord/These Days DJing
- Sun. 10/21 – Plant Shop Chicago popup
- Tues. 10/23 – ATA Social Club Fundraiser – Dog Night ($1 from all drafts to ATA)
- Fri. 10/26 – Cards Against Humanity popup – text app, game play, SOB playlist/SOB music vibes
- Sat. 10/27 – Halloween Party, Aux Cord/These Days DJing
- Tues. 10/30 – ATA Social Club Fundraiser – Dog Night ($1 from all drafts to ATA)
- Weds. 10/31 – Halloween Party (TBD)
- Thurs. 11/1 – Day of the Dead celebration
- Fri. 11/2 – Day of the Dead celebration / SOB playlist/SOB music vibes
- Sat. 11/3 – Goldmund Release – open at 12pm, Aux Cord/These Days DJing, Day of the Dead celebration